Sunday, December 6, 2009

The one problem duct tape can't fix. *sniff*


So... I'm living in a broken house. Literally. My plumbing isn't working. Thus, no showers. No washing of clothes. No dishwashing. Minimal toilet use. Minimal hand-washing. Its not fun, let me tell ya. Its kinda awful. I suppose its a good thing I can hold it for up to 10 hours. Whether or not its healthy is debatable. But its possible. (You probably didn't want to know that.) It sounds like it could be serious. We had a plumber in last week and thought he fixed everything. It worked fine all week until I took a shower yesterday and kaplouie! Our plumbing went "down the toilet", and then regurgitated itself back up the tub. Well, I'm going to stop blogging now. Why? Because I've run out stuff to say. Yeah... so

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment