Thursday, December 31, 2009

Its New Years Eve...



This is going to be one of my last post of 2009. And of this decade really. Scary, is it not? So much has happened this year. In the decade. Even as I'm sitting here typing I'm wondering how the heck I'm going to fit everything into one blog post that needs to be said. There is a lot I'd like to say, and do. There's a lot I wish I could take back. Yet there's also a lot I'd never want to change. 2009 has been a good year, as far as years go. At least for me. I feel like these last 2 years I've really started to find out who I am. And inevitably who God is. I still have a long ways to go with the latter though. Its amazing how much can change in a year. Friends, enemies, nations, families, economies, and anything else you can think of.

I don't handle change very well. I've never been very fond of New Years Eve. I always miss the former year. Always. Yet I also like having a fresh start. See how confused I am?

Well, I'm known for about 3 posts a day. So this may not be the last you'll hear from me this year. Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams.

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment