Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Book, oh dear, part 3

So... you know that book I've been freaking out over? Well, I finished it. I was surprised. It ended quite well (even if the ending was somewhat predictable.) I was contented with it. Not to say though I don't want more. You know? Its kinda like a chocolate bar. You eat it and are relatively full, but if someone offered you some more you would eagerly take it. That's me at the moment. I'm going to try out some more books by the author though. I like her writing style and even though its historical christian fiction, its not very cheesy. Sure, it has its moments, but over all its really good. I do hope she writes more about the Civil war, (its my favorite war. Plus I love the Victorian era, *sigh*. And I love reading the medical aspects of it. This has honestly rekindled my old interest in medicine.) Any who, I'd thought I'd tell all my imaginary followers about this. I highly suggest it. Again, its called "Fire by Night", and its by Lynn Austin in her Refiners series. I'd imagine it be at most libraries or christian book stores. (Also on Amazon.) So yeah, read it.

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment