Friday, August 28, 2009

The Unexplainable is being tested to see If I can Explain it!!!!

So, I haven't blogged in a while.... I have a couple of great excuses though! First of all, my blog is dead.... its sorta like talking to myself on here. Only.... well, not. 2. I've been irritable lately and thought I'd spare the internet some really mean blog posts. But the good news is I haven't died from H1N1!!!! I know all my imaginary followers will be thrilled at this fact. Anyways, I'll post some on the healthcare bill soon. I'm doing some research of it... and its hard to follow. One reason is its "dead boring" (great pun huh?) And second of all, its so freaking crazy long I could die before I half way through it! And I'm a somewhat fast reader. Oh well, I'll save all the juicy details for later.

-The none dead Em

No comments:

Post a Comment