Monday, October 12, 2009

Hey! Guess what all you followers I've made up (There's 52 of you. I'll list all in my next post!!!) I'm back! You know, that girl that sometimes every few months checks up on this thing? Yeah, well, its her. I have very exciting news! THE FIVE IRON FRENZY DVD IS COMING OUT THIS WINTER! (Check out the trailer for it on youtube. Heres a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZUMSjXf_p8 ) Yes, this is a big deal for me! I missed out on Five Iron when they where still living, I missed the excitement of wondering what will they throw out next, and the anticipation, waiting for the next FIF album or tee-shirt to come out. All the stuff that makes being a fan fun! I finally have something. Perhaps it will give me closer. Or it'll make me crazier and cause me to start working on that plan to kidnap all the people from the band and force them to get back together less I release my cat upon them. (By the way, the last sentence was a figment of your imagination.) I'm joking. I assure you, I am. Well, this isn't really an irksome issue, so I'm going to stop and start working on my list of imaginary followers.

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment