Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stupid cat...

I am sad/angry. My cat threw up on my FAVORITE throw blanket. It was beautiful and matched my room perfectly. Heck! I made my room to match it! It was black and white w/ a paisley boarder and in the middle it had this tone on tone white stripes in different sheen's and a black lace cross. And it said "Love thy Neighbor." But my stupid cat was too lazy to get off my bed to puke her guts out. So, I read the little tag and it said it was machine washable. Followed all the instructions, washed it, but when it came out it was DESTROYED!!! The paisley boarder had faded in parts, there was black spots in the middle and it looked awful!!! I freaking loved that thing!!!!! UGGGHH! If I didn't love that cat I'd kill her. Unfortunately for me I do love her. I digress... *sigh* Seriously though, if any of my imaginary followers (again, there are 52 of you) happen to see a throw blanket that matches this description, TELL ME!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm certain its ruined. I got it a year or two ago at LifeWay (Even the "christian" market lies about washing. What has the world come to??????????)

-A rather depressed Em

No comments:

Post a Comment