Saturday, August 1, 2009

Its a bird! Its a plane! No! It is...!!!

Okay, as most people realize, summer is almost over. (sorry for all of you in denial, but its the truth). School will start up, homework will rule my life, and poor sleeping habits will spill over into waking up at 6 am. Some might find this depressing, but not me. I'm excited, and do you know why? Its because I'm so dumb as fudge on a hat bored!!! This summer has been a whirlwind of boredom and stress! Its had its good moments, don't get me wrong. But over all, it was kinda blah. I didn't do a whole lot, mostly because of this economy, and because my house was being remodeled through out the first half of it, and during the second half my dad was sick. So, honestly, school sounds exciting! I can't believe I'm actually saying this, usually I hate the end of summer, but I'm looking forward to school! I'm turning into a nerd, and I'm learning to except it. Anyways, I must go and post on my parody blog, its been neglected for months.

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment