Monday, July 20, 2009

3 words that should strike fear into anyone with ears... High School Musical! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if I wasn't clear in the title, I hate High School Musical. Why you may ask? Because
1. Its unrealistic
2. Its overly poppy
3. I don't like pop (in most cases)
4. It has no point
5. Its stupid
6. Its stereotypical
7. Its overly sung by people
8. The people in it are stupid
9. Its annoying
10. Everyone loves it, with no legitimate reason and then argues I'm stupid for not liking it

Does anyone else out there have reasons for not liking it? Does anyone who likes it have a good reason for liking it (besides, they are happy movies, or the songs are catchy, or I love ____ insert character name! Those don't cut it, save some megabytes, don't post that.)

Lets get a debate started (any language less than expectable will be deleted. So, don't use any. I don't want to X rate my blog because of comments.)

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment