Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Irksome Issue

I just now discovered something. My blog can't be found if you look it up from any search engine besides Google or Ping. Nope! Not even Yahoo. Just those two. I've tried, and failed. And I just now read the fine print under the "allow search engines to find your blog" (loosely quoted). *sigh* No wonder no one ever comments, reads, or makes notice of my poor, neglected blogs. I'll just have to spread word the old fashioned way, Gmail. Anyways, if your reading this, for my self esteem, comment. Follow one of my blogs. Don't use U2 talk! Help old people cross the street and exclaim "I DID THIS FOR EMILY'S BLOGS!!!" And then, follow my blog and write about it on yours. We can be blog buddies!!! How much more fun can it get??? And we can share old people crossing street, yelling experiences!!! Wow! We'd be the best of friends!!! Well, I'll blog more later. I have to scoop cat poop... fun huh?
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment