Sunday, June 7, 2009

So let me get started on a rather trivial issue before I get more in depth. According to a magazine, SHOULDER PADS ARE COMING BACK!!! In fact, the whole 80's are coming back according to them! I mean, the 80's, it had its moments but its GONE! The fashion elements from it should be too! Also, the odd hair, neon colors and non natural fibers, and crazy makeup are coming to a town near you! Oh the horror of it all... I can just see girls strutting about school looking ridiculous and me being made fun of for a pair of ripped up jeans and a freaking awesome tee! My only nod to another decade is acid wash, I put my foot down there.  Alright, my foot is clad in converse shoes, but they are not... not... SHOULDER PADS! I mean come on! If I wanted to look like a football player I would have joined the team, and neon colors disgust me and are a driving hazard. And I hate clowns, (creepy they are) why the heck would I want to make myself look like one with all that hideous makeup?!? And I'm not teasing my hair, my split ends are just starting to get better, I mean good gravy! I'm scared... help.....

No comments:

Post a Comment